Counseling Handouts



SAT Dates  You may register online and take the SAT test at Olympic College, Bremerton.

ACT Dates  You may register online and take the test at Olympic College, Bremerton.

Transcripts - You may request transcripts in the Counseling Office from Mrs. Merley if you are a current student. Or you may email her at  If you are requesting to pick them up, it can take up to three days to process.  You must notate if you need an official or unofficial transcript and whether or not you need SAT/ACT scores (only if we have on file) or Class Rank included with your transcript.  (/UserFiles/Servers/Server_89424/File/Learning/Guidance Counseling/Counseling Handouts/transcript1.pdf).  If you have graduated or are no longer enrolled at CKHS, go to the Services > Records section of our website and you can request one online.

Letters of Recommendation - Be sure to give the writer of your letter four weeks notice. Pick up a green form in the Counseling Office, or click on this link to download a Letter of Recommendation Form, or use this form if you have MS Word and would like to be able to type in your answers.