To order your transcript, students use a service called Parchment for convenient, easy and secure online transcripts requests. is for all current and former students of Central Kitsap high schools.  Please note transcripts are free for current students but there is a fee for former and graduated students. Click the button below to  create your Parchment account and get started: 

Order Credentials from Parchment

A few helpful tips: 

When signing up for a Parchment account, be sure to use your personal email address (not your school email address), as you will no longer have access to your school email after you graduate.  ATTENTION PARENTS, it is best for students to create their own Parchment account (with their own email and password). This avoids account duplication problems within Parchment and allows students to use Parchment for themselves beyond the age of 18. 

The transcript stored in your Parchment account link will not update automatically. To access to the latest version, request a new transcript through the Parchment website. You will then receive a new email from Parchment with a link to your current transcript.

Attention Seniors: Towards the end of your senior year, to complete your post-secondary education enrollment, your college/university will expect to receive your FINAL high school transcript AFTER GRADUATION. Follow these directions to request your "Final Transcript": On the SELECT DESTINATION page, choose the college/university you will be attending. Then under "When do you want this sent?", select the "Hold for Grades" option. Note: If you have already graduated from CKHS, select "Send Now" (not "Hold for Grades") to have your final transcript sent to a college/university. If you are a former CKHS student and have any additional questions, please email our Records Specialist at [email protected]

Please allow 2 school days for transcript requests to be processed.

For video tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions visit the Parchment Help Center.  

Questions or problems? Current students contact Mrs. Mohs in the CKHS counseling office at (360) 662-2444 or [email protected]. If you are a former CKHS student or a graduated student and have any questions, please email our Records Specialist at [email protected] or contact her at (360) 662-9270. 

To obtain and/or send your SAT, ACT or AP test scores, go to